CANCEL YOUR XBOX LIVE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Xbox is an online console created by Microsoft, allowing people to access and enjoy online games. Gamers can plug it on a television using an HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) as it can transmit clear audiovisual signals to and from the Xbox console. As a product of a renowned software development company, the Xbox facilitates several online games and is one of the leading gaming consoles in the world. Gamers can play separately miles apart, as long as they are both connected to the internet. Besides gaming, it also connects Xbox fans and allows them to interact and share information on the platform.
Required Documents or Details on the Xbox
- Microsoft account, which has their cell phone number and email address.
- A credit card for payments.
All gaming communication go through Microsoft outlook, including subscriptions and marketing materials
How to Unsubscribe to Xbox
Xbox runs on an active subscription basis, and the first thing to do is delink the credit card from the console. The following are the step by step procedure for unsubscribing from the service.
- Go to the profile and turn off the recurring bill submitted to Xbox. If the subscription is still running, it will end when the subscription ends. If the subscription is over, it delinks immediately.
- Once you delink the card, it automatically cancels your subscription. Gamers can sign in and out at any time.
- However, the outlook account will still be active since it has a mailing product from Microsoft.
- If you want to subscribe again, activate the subscription and you are good to go.
List of Similar Companies to Subscribe to
- Nintendo Switch
- Namco Flashback Blast
- NES Classic
- Google Stadia
- Amazon Luna
- SNES Classic
- Atari VCS