Alameda County Water (ACWD) supplies water to Newark, Fremont, and Union City. The company has the best services in the region, explaining the reason for its strong market presence.

Despite their premium customer services, it is normal for some of their customers to unsubscribe and find other suppliers. This piece shares clear information on how you can unsubscribe from Alameda County Water without breaching the contract terms.

Required Documents

Despite the nature of the services you want to sign up for, you are supposed to key in your email address and log in first. Next, you will be asked to supply your name, ID number, and location. Next, the system will ask you to set your spam to allow messages from [email protected]. The company will need your email address, date to stop the water service, daytime phone number, mailing address, driver’s license number, etc.

How To Unsubscribe

As already mentioned, ACWD services are available in Union City, Newark, and Fremont. As a customer, you are free to start and stop the services at will.

First, you can cancel the services by making a direct phone call to the company. The customer service number is (510) 668-4200. Be sure to call the number between Monday and Friday from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. Note that you can’t call on holidays.

If you wish to cancel your subscription in person, you can visit their premises at 43885 S. Grimmer Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538. It is also possible to cancel your request online.

Once you have submitted your request to cancel the service, the company needs at least one business day to honor your request. They will most of the time stop the water service in less than 24 hours following your request.

List of Similar Companies

  • Aramark
  • Chemstar