CANCEL YOUR BESPOKE POST CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Bespoke Post is a subscription service that offers its customers themed goods. The service is specific to men and is based in New York. It was founded in 2012 and has partnered with under-the-radar brands to provide a variety of goods and gears. The following are features of Bespoke Post:
- It offers a long-term monthly subscription, subscription every month, or a one-off box.
- All orders over $75 have free shipping
- They deliver to your preference whether home or at the workplace
- The boxes delivered for each month matches the theme for that month.
- Joining is free of charge
- Member price is $45 per box
Required information and contact information
The following is required when canceling your subscription:
• Your name
• The reason for canceling your subscription
You may contact Bespoke Post via phone at 888.565.6762 when calling and 914.326.2765 when sending a text. From Monday to Thursday, they are available from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET, while on Friday, they are available from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
They are also available via email by sending an email to [email protected].
Alternatively, they can be reached by mail through:
151 West 25th St. Floor 5
New York, NY, 10001
How to Cancel Bespoke Post Subscription
Bespoke Post allows you to cancel your subscription anytime. You may cancel your subscription via call at 888-565-672 or by sending a text at 913-326-2765. Alternatively, you may email them through [email protected].
When canceling, be sure to state your full name and the reason for canceling your subscription.
Alternatives to Bespoke Post
There are various competitors to Bespoke Post that you may subscribe to. Some of these include:
- Birch Box
- Meme box
- Scent Box
- Bella box