CANCEL YOUR BABBEL CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Babbel is one of the best learning apps available. Released in January 2008, this language learning platform offers 14 different languages. For you to access the forum, you will first need to register, which is free. However, to have full access to all the courses and levels of the language you want to learn, choose a subscription that will work best for you. In this guide, we will discuss details required when registering, how to unsubscribe, and a list of similar companies similar to Babbel that you can subscribe to.
Registering with Babbel is an easy process that requires you to fill in a few details about yourself. You will need to submit your age bracket, your name, and your email address. It will probably take you less than 5 minutes to register.
How to cancel your subscription
Canceling a Babbel language learning subscription is super easy and can be done using the following methods.
1. Contact Babbel support
You can cancel your subscription by emailing support through [email protected]. Also, you can call their support on +1 (888) 901-2932, wait on the phone queue and ask the company’s representative to cancel your subscription. However, after using this method, ensure you receive an email confirming termination
2. How to cancel on the company’s website
If you subscribed on the Babbel website, you can cancel manually cancel by following the below steps.
- Login to your account
- Click on your name on the navigator
- Then, click profile & settings and select the account information
- Lastly, click on cancel auto-renewal. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful cancellation
3. Canceling on your Android
If you signed up on your Android, follow the below steps
- Go to your Google play store
- Select menu subscriptions and tap on Babbel
- Then, choose to cancel the subscription
4. Canceling on your iPhone
If you signed up on your iPhone, you can terminate the subscription by following these steps.
- Open settings and go to iTunes& App Store on your iPhone
- Click on Apple ID and then tap on the View Apple ID option
- Select subscriptions and then tap on Babbel
- Lastly, tap on the cancel option
Similar websites to Babbel
There are so many innovative websites and apps that are Babbel’s alternative. Some of them are FluentU, Duolingo, Mango Languages, HelloTalk, and many more.
Canceling your USA Babbel subscription is super easy and can be done whenever you want. All you need is to follow one of the above procedures, and you will be good to go.