CANCEL YOUR BOOMERANG CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Boomerang is a Gmail plugin that allows you to schedule and send emails. However, if you’ve decided that it’s not for you or don’t want to use Boomerang anymore, then this blog post will show you how to unsubscribe from Boomerang.
Follow these steps:
- Log into Gmail and go to the Boomerang account page, which is located at boomeranggmail.com/account.
- Click on “subscribe” under the list of subscriptions to unsubscribe from email notifications from them.
- After you check off all of your Boomerang subscriptions, click “unsubscribe.”
- Close your browser.
- Log out of Gmail by clicking the banner on the top left that says you are currently signed in.
- Open up a new tab and log into Google with your Google account details. This will take you back to the main page for Gmail, where Boomerang will be in your main inbox window.
- Click on the “Settings” menu that is located above your account settings gear icon, towards the top right of Gmail.
- On this page, you’ll see a list of all subscriptions, and under it should say whether or not they are active or inactive. Active subscriptions have a checkmark next to them. Inactive subscriptions have an “X” next to it.
- To unsubscribe from Boomerang, you just need to click on the X and then confirm that you want to delete your subscription by clicking on a box that says “Yes.” You will receive an email confirming that you have unsubscribed from the Boomerang account.
You have now unsubscribed from the Boomerang account page. Remember to scroll down and click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of this window in order to save your changes.
List of similar companies to subscribe to
The following companies are similar to Boomerang and may be of interest to you.
- MailChimp – Mailchimp is a great email marketing company that offers many features for all ranges of customers. They offer the ability to send beautiful emails and also have an effective customer management system.
- Campaign Monitor – Campaign monitor has been in business since 2002 with offices in Australia, Canada, France, India, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the U.S., with an emphasis on web-based email marketing tools for professionals.
- Constant Contact – Constant contact offers various services designed to help businesses attract more customers by providing professional-looking emails.
You can subscribe to any of the above.