CANCEL YOUR AUDIOBOOKS.COM CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Audiobooks.com is a platform that provides consumers with fast and convenient access to audiobooks by allowing them to listen to their favourite books while on the go. The platform combines the love for books and the passion for technology to create a service that allows you to listen to audio versions of books anywhere and anytime.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you use Audiobooks.com
- Offers more than 200,000 titles and 1.2 million podcasts
- All best sellers are available on Audiobooks.com library
- The platform gives you 1 credit monthly, that you can use to purchase 1 audiobook
- Audiobooks.com has a free book section
Although Audiobooks.com has lots of advantages over other alternatives, it is common to come across customers who want to cancel their subscriptions. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your subscription to Audiobooks.com.
How to Cancel Your Subscription to Audiobooks.com
These are the details required when cancelling you Audiobooks.com subscription.
- User’s name
- Email address
- Call customer services at 1-855-876-6195
- Email address; [email protected]
- Twitter: @audiobook_com
Step-by-Step Audiobooks.com Cancellation Procedure
There are two primary ways to cancel your Audiobooks.com subscription; cancel through the Audiobooks.com website or contact care services. It may be a good idea to cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends to avoid any charges.
- Sign into your Audiobooks.com account
- On the website, go into the Membership area
- Under subscriptions, click the Cancel button to cancel membership
The other alternative is to call Audiobook.com customer service through +1 (855) 876 – 6195 and have them cancel the subscription for you.
Once the cancellation process is complete, you should receive a confirmation through your email address.
Alternatives for Audiobooks.com
- BBC Sounds
- Rakuten Kobo
- Open Culture
- All You Can Books