CANCEL YOUR EHARMONY CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Online dating makes it easier for someone to select their perfect match without meeting physically. As the social revolution takes shape, eharmony leads the park. It is the most trusted dating platform in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Canada. The soul matching process is analytic, which aids in reaching people with similar interests. Since its inception, over 2 million people have found their love, making it one of the world’s best dating apps.
Benefits of being on eharmony
● It is among the best dating applications globally, with matchmaking successes in the UK, US, Australia and Canada.
● Eharmony takes an average of 14 minutes to match two deserving people. The selection process combines social and economic behaviours to suggest the perfect match on the platform.
● It has a high dating success rate, with over 2 million confirmed matches. The likelihood of these matches leading to relationships is high, making the conversion rate commendable.
● The ratio of men to women is almost equal, increasing the chances of either gender getting a soul mate.
● Information security is top-notch. No third party can access your information, thanks to the SSL technology. Eharmony also advised people not to divulge too much personal information to people they haven’t personally met.
● There are lots of dating advice on the platform. Eharmony blog has numerous articles on what to do before, during and after matches.
How to Unsubscribe and Cancel Eharmony Service
Users can terminate Basic Membership with eharmony at any time. The procedures are listed as follows:
● Go to your profile, select Data and Settings, and click on Manage Profile.
● Under Manage Profile, select profile status and activate the given link. To enforce the action, enter the profile password, effectively de-activating the eharmony account.
For premium members, follow the following process to unsubscribe from eharmony.
● Go to the profile and select “Data and Settings.” Click on “Manage Profile,” and choose “Amend Subscription.”
● Delink the credit card to stop any further deductions. However, unsubscribing to the premium service does not mean signing out of the app. You have to follow the unsubscribing process for basic membership.
● Alternatively, you can write to customer care, requesting to leave the service.
Required documents/personal details when signing on eharmony
● Valid email address to create eharmony account login.
● Credit card details for paid memberships.
● Official names, usernames and other personal information, which will help in the profile set up.
● In special circumstances, identification documents to prove that one is of legal dating age.
The details should be as truthful as possible. By accepting eharmony terms and conditions, you shoulder the burden if caught lying to the public.
List of Similar Dating Companies
● Match.com – good for those who want to try love again.
● EliteSingles – mature dating, especially for educated people.
● Silver Singles – mature dating, preferably those above 50 years.
● Parship – singles of all ages looking for long-term dating.