CANCEL YOUR ARCHIVES CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Internet Archive is a free online library that brings together all digital materials. It is a haven for historians, scholars and other online enthusiasts. Readers access over 475 billion web pages and 28 million books, documenting over 25 years of web research. The platform believes in providing access to knowledge to readers all over the world.
Anyone can sign up and upload a file. Internet Archive and its partners pick these files and save them. Anyone can retrieve and use it anytime, anywhere. The organisation pays special attention to educational material and prioritises it as it is a source of knowledge for the future generation.
Personal Details Required
New customers signing up to the platform must provide their personal information for identification. Internet Archive requires the following to create an account:
- Email address
- User name
- Account password
- Adherence to Internet Archive terms and conditions.
You can also use your Google account to sign up on the platform. It auto-picks the basic information to create your profile. If you want to unsubscribe, you must confirm the personal information before the Internet Archive closes your account.
How to Unsubscribe from Internet Archive
- Log into your Internet Archive account and click on your profile.
- Go to “My Library,” click on “Settings” and enter your password.
- Under “Account settings,” select “Change Account Settings.”
- Select Delete Account and confirm the action. It deactivates your account automatically.
You can delete your account with the files, although not all files go with your profile. If you want to erase all your footprints, contact customer care via email ([email protected]) and request permanent erasure.
List of Similar Organisations
- Domain Tools
- Stillio Automatic Screenshots