CANCEL YOUR DAVID LLOYD CONTRACT IN SECONDS
David Lloyd is Europe’s leading health, leisure, and sports group. It features more than 120 clubs and around 99 clubs, all of which are located in the UK. It is also made up of three Harbour clubs and more than 23 groups based in the Republic of Ireland and the European Mainland. David Lloyd clubs provide members with an excellent destination to stay fit and healthy. The best thing about these clubs is that they allow family memberships.
This means that you can incorporate your entire family into your fun, sporting, and health activities. The clubs are highly regarded because they feature state-of-the-art facilities like gyms, heated indoor and outdoor gyms, and well-equipped exercise studios. Besides the fitness facilities, the clubs also offer leisure activities in their luxurious spas and large living spaces where you can socialize and relax with other families and club members.
Benefits of being a member of David Lloyd
Before you consider canceling your membership to David Lloyd, you should consider the following benefits of being a member:
● Membership to David Lloyd allows you to the network since the company features more than 600000 members from different walks of life and locations. Therefore, you can make beneficial connections as a member.
● The clubs are the best place to practice fitness as an entire family because of the available facilities and experts to assist with the process.
● The club employs experts in fitness, racquet sports, and swimming, who you can learn from as an entire family.
● Being a member of David Lloyd allows you to bond with your family through leisure and sporting activities. There is something for all members of the family, regardless of their age.
● You can become a flexible member of David Lloyd. This means that you do not have to get an annual or monthly membership. You can practice flexibility with your membership.
● The company has an app that you can use to keep up with all the club or group activities and announcements.
How to cancel David Lloyd Membership
To cancel your David Lloyd membership, you have to give them a notice in writing. The notice must address the Membership department of the specific club of which you are a member. You must also provide the club one month’s notice if you feature a flexible membership. On the other hand, if you have a standard annual or standard monthly membership, you have to give them a three-month notice.
You can give your notice through the official website. All you have to do is log into the membership area and select “manage my membership.” You can also use the David Lloyd Clubs apps. Here, you will have to go to “My Account/ Manage my Membership” to cancel your membership.
Documents you need to cancel David Lloyd
You will need to provide your ID any other document to prove your identity. Note that only the official members who filled the membership form can cancel it.
You can communicate with or submit inquiries through the official David Lloyd Clubs app or the official website. These two avenues provide communication forms for members.
You can also visit the official website to find the clubs’ physical address based on your location within the UK. Each area features a specific phone number and email address that you can find on the website.