CANCEL YOUR PARSHIP CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Parship is the leading online match-making agency all across Europe. This agency has over 125,000 UK memberships in Hamburg, Germany.
The founder, psychologist professor Hugo Schmale, has been researching the compatibility between couples and relationships since 1960. He developed a compatibility test for easy and effortless matching. Parship’s top priority is to help singles find a committed, long-lasting partnership based on personality and compatibility matching.
Benefits of having a Parship Subscription
● Parship contains scientifically tested compatibility matches for you to get the best partner.
● Your sexual orientation does not matter. Anybody can subscribe.
● Consent is highly prioritized and recorded by Parship.
● Your privacy is a top priority. Parship only shares your details with your consent.
What is required to be a Parship Member?
You can have either a paid membership or an unpaid membership. For the free membership, you need to:
● Fill in your email address
● Indicate your gender
● Create a password
When registering for the personality test, you need to give the following information:
● Date of birth
● Marital status
● Educational level
For the paid membership, you need to give the following information:
● First name and surname
● Residential address
● Bank account or credit card information
How to Cancel your Parship Subscription
Now that you have your partner or have changed your mind, here are the steps to cancel your membership. If you do not have a premium membership, you can delete your account directly. To cancel your subscription;
● Log in to your Parship account.
● Go to my profile under data and settings.
● Go to manage account, where you will find delete account and follow the given steps.
The premium membership is slightly complex than the non-premium. If you wish to cancel your paid membership, below are the requirements:
● The cancellation process must be delivered in writing.
● You need to give notice within 12 weeks.
● Send your notice to Parship’s physical address. Parship’s address is PE Digital GmbH PARSHIP customer service Speersort 10 20095 Hamburg.
Other Parship contacts are:
● Email: [email protected]
● Fax: 040-460026596
You can delete your account if your subscription has expired though you can only do this after expiry. After deleting your account, you cannot recover previous messages or request partners.
Alternative Matchmaking Sites
Do not lose hope if you cancel your subscription. You can still find that one true partner. There are many other match-making sites. Below are a few examples:
● Elite Singles
● Ok Cupid