CANCEL YOUR BADOO CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Badoo is a dating site that offers a plethora of features and combines elements of social media platforms and dating apps to create a new and fascinating manner of meeting new people. It has an appealing user interface, and its registration process is quite easy. In Badoo, users have the option to alter their privacy settings to filter messages. But this is not a guarantee that you will not receive several unwanted messages. This is because members don’t necessarily need to match to send messages to each other.
Benefits of Using Badoo
When you have a Badoo account, you can enjoy the following benefits:
● Browse anonymously through members’ profiles.
● Chat with Badoo users.
● Enhance your popularity.
● Undo your vote (On a feature called ‘Encounters’)
● Give gifts and send crush alerts to members that catch your eye.
Process of Unsubscribing from Badoo
To unsubscribe from Badoo, follow the following guidelines:
● While logged into your account, open your profile.
● On the top right corner, click the “settings” icon.
● Find the “Payment Settings” section and click on it.
● Click the “Unsubscribe” button.
After completing this process, your will have successfully unsubscribed from your Badoo account.
Requirements and Contact Details
To create a Badoo account, your basic information such as name, birthday, gender, city and the type of relationship you’re looking for are required. Also, you need to link your account using your social media, or conduct a phone verification. After verification, your profile will have a blue check mark at the profile picture’s bottom.
Unlike other dating apps, Badoo does not require its members to undergo the personality test to find their matches. You are rather tan straight to your profile dashboard. During the verification process, Badoo will require their users to upload a picture to prove that they’re who they say they are. Once that’s done, you can freely use your account and meet potential matches.
If Badoo does not help you get the relationship that you’d like, there are plenty of other dating websites that have a more rigorous manner of screening their members to help you get a partner that you are compatible with. Basically, these alternatives can facilitate instant connection and communication between you and your match. Here are some of them:
● Bumble completely changed the manner in which people date, get friends, and the perception about hooking up online. Interestingly, on this app, it is women that make moves.
● Tinder is a dating app that is designed to assist people find local singles in an online setting. It is one of the most popular dating sites in the world, having matched lots of people find their matches.
● MeetMe is a mobile app that allows users to chat, meet and have fun with new and single people. It supports both Android devices and iOS.