CANCEL YOUR BOSTON GLOBE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
The Boston Globe is an American daily newspaper that was founded in 1872 by Irish Catholics. It is based in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the oldest and most popular newspaper in Boston has won 26 Pulitzer Prizes. It is currently owned by Boston Red Sox and Liverpool Football Club owner, John W. Henry. Its chief editor is Brian McGory who has been in the position since 2012. The paper has a subscriber-supported website with over 100,000 digital subscribers.
The following are features of The Boston Globe subscription:
• Unlimited access to Globe.com for $50 for the first 52 weeks
• High quality, in-depth journalism
• Breaking News that’s updated in less than 24 hours
• Reader-friendly with no clutter and interruptions
• Breakthrough technology to allow easy reading on the device
• Access to digital content dating as far back as the 1800s.
• It also offers a print subscription with a fee depending on your location
Required Information and Contact Information
You require providing the following information:
• Your full name
• Your phone number
• Your email address
• Your billing address
• Your State and City with a ZIP/Postal Code
• The reason for Cancellation
• The Last 4 Digits of Card
• The date and amount of the Last Charge
• The last 4 Digits of Account Holders Social Security Number
You may contact The Boston Globe by phone via a call at 1-888-MY- GLOBE (694-5623). Alternatively, you may email them at [email protected]
How do I cancel The Boston Globe subscription?
You may cancel your Boston Globe subscription by calling 888-694-5629 to get in touch with a live agent. Alternatively, you may cancel through the Boston Globe portal and log into your account. Scroll to your subscriptions and cancel any subscription.
You should get a confirmation number or written confirmation of the cancellation. The subscription is stopped at the end of the current billing cycle.
Alternatives to The Boston Globe
There are various papers you may subscribe to as an alternative to the Boston Globe. Some of these include:
• The Washington Post
• TIME Magazine
• Salon Media Group