CANCEL YOUR 123HELPME CONTRACT IN SECONDS
123 Help Me is a writing service that provides students with written papers to help them with their assignments. To get access to these papers, students are supposed to subscribe to the service for a subscription fee of at least $7. While you can get tons of research papers and term papers, it is still normal to want to cancel your subscription. Maybe you’ve found a better alternative, or you just not impressed by 123 services in general. In this article, we discuss how to cancel 123 Help Me in three simple ways.
Required Documents Required to Cancel 123 Help Me
- Your personal information, including your username and password
- The reason for canceling your subscription
- The last four digits of the linked card in the account
- The amount charged last and the date it was charged.
How to Cancel 123 Help Me with DoNotPay
Using DoNotPay is the fastest and easiest way to cancel your subscription. Here are the steps:
- Login to your DoNotPay account using your favorite browser
- Select the “Hidden Money” option
- Type “123HelpMe.”
- They will make the cancellation for you and notify you as soon as it is done.
How to Cancel 123 Help Me Manually
- Compose an email to 123 Help Me asking them to cancel your subscription
- Include your username and password in your email
- Include the last four digits of the linked card
- Include the date of your last charged amount and how much was charged
- Send the email to [email protected]
How to Cancel Your Subscription from Your Account
- Log in to your 123 Help Me account.
- Select the “Contact” button, usually at the bottom of the accessed page.
- Complete the form provided
- State the reasons for cancelation
Remember, 123 Help Me does not offer refunds after subscriptions. Keep that in mind.
Alternatives for 123 Help Me
You will probably need an alternative after canceling your subscription. The best alternatives include: