CANCEL YOUR VODAFONE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Founded 30 years ago by Ernest Harrison and Gerry Whent, Vodafone derives its name from voice data fone. Similarly, Vodafone is a renowned British telecommunications company that bases its headquarters in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The company predominantly operates in Europe, Oceania, Africa, and Asia. Consequently, as of 2020, this syndicate serves worldwide and brags over 22 countries with extensive partner networks in other 48 countries.
Claiming to be U.K’s leading Telecommunications Company, Vodafone targets an exciting digital society sufficient for all. They are enthusiastic about how its connectivity can improve customer’s lives, especially during unprecedented periods. Nonetheless, Vodafone ensures people remain connected, critical services function, and businesses operate smoothly. These aims are what the company is devoted to, thus offering equal opportunities free from discrimination.
The Benefits of a Vodafone Subscription
Vodafone is a famous telecommunications leader via fixed, mobile, television, and broadband. Therefore, the benefits that come in hand with this corporate’s subscription comprise:
• The company provides excellent entertainment, ranging from catch-up movies, sport, television, and music.
• Vodafone facilitates the insurance of devices, where one chooses the policies that suit their necessities.
• Vodafone operates round the clock to assist you in resolving all your issues.
• One can trade a phone for cash and help save them the cost of upgrading to a better phone.
The Vodafone Unsubscription Process
Generally, it is common for customers to terminate their contracts with Vodafone and opt for other companies. This process has some conditions and guidelines to follow. Regarding how to cancel Vodafone, you should contact the company to inform them that you need to terminate your contract.
There are three ways to cancel your subscription with Vodafone, namely:
● The Vodafone Porting Authorisation Code process
● The Vodafone Service Termination Authorisation Code process
● Vodafone’s standard cancellation process
Be careful to note that you only have the right to cancel your contract within the first 14 days and stay within Vodafone’s cooling-off period to avoid early termination charges. Conversely, since the standard cancellation process involves a phone call to Vodafone customer services and requires the customer to give a 30 days’ notice to the company, Vodafone recommends using the STAC Code or the PAC Code process to cancel your subscription efficiently. You can reach Vodafone customer services free via 191 and is available throughout the week as from 8 am to 9 pm.
What Personal Details Do I Require to Unsubscribe from Vodafone?
It is possible to cancel your contract by either making a call to 191 or printing the cancellation form. Vodafone issues a cancellation form.
– Customer’s name and address
– Products received
– Reason for cancellation
– Mobile number
– Date Ordered and received
– Customer’s daytime telephone number and email address
– Customer’s signature and date
● Vodafone free customer number: 191
● Vodafone customer number with charges: 03333040191
● Address: Vodafone Limited, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG142FN
What are the Alternatives to Vodafone?
Vodafone experiences stiff competition. Therefore, when a customer unsubscribes from Vodafone, some of its top alternatives include:
● AT & T
● Tata Communications
● Verizon (XO Communications)
● NTT Communications
● Deutsche Telekom