CANCEL YOUR ATLANTIC BROADBAND CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Atlantic Broadband is an Internet, TV, and Phone service Provider Company based in Quincy, Massachusetts, USA. It was founded in 2004 as a spinoff of Charter Communications. It is a subsidiary of Cogeco Communications and the 8th largest cable operator in the USA with over 450,000 business and residential customers in eleven states. These states include Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
The following are Atlantic Broadband features and benefits:
• It offers reliable, flexible, and exemplary services with good customer service.
• It offers unlimited fast internet for work, school, and entertainment.
• It offers competitive pricing with various internet speeds
• It offers intuitive tools for managing users, devices, and internet access.
• It offers the best real-time security powered by Artificial Intelligence.
• It offers internet + TV for you to access movies and series from channels you want.
Required Information and Contact Information
You require providing the following information when canceling your subscription:
• Your Name
• Your Account number
• The reason for canceling your subscription
You may contact Atlantic Broadband by visiting the nearest center near you in person. Alternatively, you may call them via phone at 888-536-9600.
How to cancel Atlantic Broadband subscription
You can cancel your Atlantic Broadband subscription by visiting their nearest center. Alternatively, you may call them via phone at 888-536-9600.
You should state your name, account number, and reason for canceling your subscription. Ensure you get a written confirmation of your cancellation as well.
Alternatives to Atlantic Broadband
There are various competitors to Atlantic Broadband that you may select from once you cancel your subscription. Some of these include:
• MediaCom Communications
• Broadview Networks
• Summit Broadband
• Vyve Broadband
• Rise Broadband